We provide B&B accommodation as well as a furnished family apartment with a kitchen. All guest rooms have ensuite bath rooms.
Guests rave about the:
- Experience at Ashbury House
- Comfort of the rooms including the beds
- Gourmet breakfasts
- Inspiring conversations
- Apple pie, Ceylon tea, antique furnishings, ....
Ashbury House has been featured live on TV.
Ashbury House is in a large 100 year-old Queen Anne house that has kept its original character, e.g., some say the the dining room feels like a grand room in a chateau.
We're located in the heart of Ottawa's HISTORIC GLEBE COMMUNITY THAT:
- Has excellent restaurants, pubs and shops
- Has seven churches within blocks of each other
- Has many large houses that are more than a 100 years old
- Is home for many people with global connections and experiences
- Is surrounded by the Rideau Canal (a UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Is home to the new Landowne Area with a farmers' market (in a historic pavilion built in 1898), movie theatre, shops and stadium
- Is a 5-10 minute drive to downtown Ottawa, two universities, the convention centre, Parliament, Art Gallery and five national museums
Ottawa is Canada's capital and has much more than hot air from politicians, e.g., Ottawa has North America's 2nd largest blues festival and the Ottawa Chamberfest which is the largest chamber music festival of its kind in the world.
For more about what Ashbury House, the Glebe and Ottawa have to offer, go to Guest Services as well as Trip Advisor to see what guests have to say about us.